Deluhathol - Social Application

Ansøg om optagelse i Lokes List her / Apply for membership here

Deluhathol - Social Application

Postby Deluhathol » 03 Nov 2015, 19:33

Hello everyone,

My name is Antonis, I am 25 years old and I live in the sunny island of Cyprus. Although I played WildStar since closed beta and for 6 months after release I have recently returned with the implementation of f2p after an absence of about 1 year. I joined a guild named Meridian Arise before the release of the game and we started playing on Ascendancy EU server as Exiles, with them I raided as an Engineer Tank up to 5/6 Genetic Archives before the raiding team fell apart due to number problems. Outside of WildStar I have raided in World of Warcraft for over 8 years (3 of them hardcore with multiple top 15 world kills) and I also enjoy other games mainly RTS and Mobas.

My current Dominion character is a Spellslinger named Deluhathol Kearwyr and with him I am mostly geared to 70 / 80 item gear for both Healing and DPS since I enjoy playing both.

Unfortunately I can't commit to a raiding schedule in WildStar since I am a phd student at the moment and my work / studies along side other obligations won't allow me to fully commit to a raiding team. Having said that I would love be part of your community as a social member as at the moment I don't have a community to anything inside the game.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Delu
Deluhathol

Re: Deluhathol - Social Application

Postby Bellante » 04 Nov 2015, 20:46

Hi Antonis,

/who lokes in the game, and have a quick chat on ts with Lumen Slist or myself (ingame name Bell Ante). :)
Officer for Regnskabsafdelingen, med svedige håndflader, truthorn og skralde.

Hjælp Jabbithole databasen: http://www.jabbithole.com/pages/client
Bellante

Return to Ansøgninger / Applications